SOLIDWORKS 2016 Reference Guide
SOLIDWORKS 2016 Reference Guide with video instruction is a comprehensive text written to assist beginner to intermediate users of SOLIDWORKS. SOLIDWORKS is an immense software package, and no one book can cover all topics for all users. The book provides a centralized reference location to address many of the System and Document properties, FeatureManager, PropertyManager, ConfigurationManager, and RenderManager along with 2D and 3D sketch tools, sketch entities, 3D feature tools, Sheet Metal, Motion Study, SOLIDWORKS Simulation, PhotoView 360, Pack and Go, 3D PDFs, Intelligent Modeling techniques, 3D printing and more.
Chapter 1 provides a basic overview of the concepts and terminology used throughout this book using SOLIDWORKS 2016 software. If you are completely new to SOLIDWORKS, you should read Chapter 1 in detail and complete Lesson 1, Lesson 2 and Lesson 3 in the SOLIDWORKS Tutorials.
If you are familiar with an earlier release of SOLIDWORKS, you still might want to skim Chapter 1 to be acquainted with some of the commands, menus and features that you have not used, or you can simply jump to any section in any chapter.
Each chapter provides detailed PropertyManager information on key topics with individual stand-alone short tutorials to reinforce and demonstrate the functionality and ease of the SOLIDWORKS tool or feature. The book provides access to over 240 models, their solutions and additional support materials. Learn by doing, not just by reading.
Formulate the skills to create, modify and edit sketches and solid features. Learn the techniques to reuse features, parts and assemblies through symmetry, patterns, copied components, design tables and configurations.
The book is designed to complement the Online Tutorials and Online Help contained in SOLIDWORKS 2016. The goal is to illustrate how multiple design situations and systematic steps combine to produce successful designs.
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1. Quick Start
2. System Options
3. Document Properties
4. Design Intent, Sketching and Sketch Entities
5. Sketch Tools, Geometric Relations and Dimensions/Relations Tools
6. Extruded Boss/Base, Extruded Cut, Fillet and Cosmetic Features
7. Revolved, Hole, Hole Wizard, Dome, Curve and Thread Feature
8. Shell, Draft, Rib, Scale and Intersection Feature
9. Pattern Features, Mirror Features and Coordinate System
10. Swept, Lofted, Wrap, Flex, and Freeform Feature
11. Bottom-Up Assembly Modeling and More
12. Top-Down Assembly Modeling, Configurations, Equations and More
13. Drawings and Drawing Tools
14. Sheet Metal Features and Tools
15. PhotoView 360, Measure tool and Mass Properties
16. Saving, Pack and Go, PDFs, Toolbox, Design Library, SOLIDWORKS Explorer Parts Reviewer
17. SOLIDWORKS Simulation
18. Intelligent Modeling Techniques
19. Additive Manufacturing - 3D Printing
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Low Carb Cookbook: Delicious Snack Recipes for Weight Loss. (low carbohydrate foods, low carb cooking, low carb diet, low carb recipes, low carb, low ... family dinner recipes, low carb diets)
Young v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue U.S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record with Supporting Pleadings